The WE Advocate Center is an independent functioning extension of our organization that was founded in 2019 which focuses on using advocacy as a tool to create more space for youth participation in leadership.
The purpose of the WE Advocate Center is:
- To advocate for the rights of young people.
- To advocate for youth inclusion in governance, social, political and economic spaces.
- To address issues social, economic, political and systematic issues that limit the well-being of youth.
- To contribute towards creating safe societies for young people.
- To contribute towards the creation of youth friendly environments that encourage youth leadership.